Machine Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our next focus

Go down

Our next focus Empty Our next focus

Post by Spirit Soldier Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Congratulations guys on a job well done with MSDuel. As it was my first project, I can say I can't be happier with the results. Despite all of its various set backs, I think we can call it a success, even if it was just an exercise in mapping ability.

Onto the next projects. Some of us have a duty to pay: MSDM. There is NOT going to be anything new for that. Those of us who already have designated spots and maps are going to finish them up and release them. Done and over with.

BUT STALIN, WHAT ABOUT US????????????????

Tons more to do. MS might be dying competition wise, but that doesn't mean jump ship now; we can have a great group of guys who are great mappers as well. So, besides MSDM, what's next?

I gave it some thought, and since most of us are involved in a couple other projects (d2dom series, various other things), school stuff, and real life, I decided to that variety is best.

So, without further adieu, here are our next 2 projects

- Mechanix
- Industrial

Feel free to pick up any one of these, there is no specific focus (do what you want, when you want) and these will be release on a when-finished basis.

Good work guys and have fun!
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum