Machine Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife?

4 posters

Go down

How familiar are you with Strife?

How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_lcap64%How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_lcap9%How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_lcap0%How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_lcap0%How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_lcap9%How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_lcap18%How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? Empty How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife?

Post by Eric Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Vote now etc. etc.

Eric
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? Empty Re: How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife?

Post by fdigl Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Strife is abandonware now. (That means it's free!) bom
THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M GIVING OUT LINKS TO YOU FUCKERS. FIND IT YOURSELF! Mad
fdigl
fdigl

Back to top Go down

How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife? Empty Re: How many of you faggots are familiar with Strife?

Post by Joseph Hicks Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 pm

I plan on having a Strife scrim with CL later, since they're p. much the only ones that actually support the game.

I have some experience with it: already finished Strife about 3 or 4 times, and won a few Strife DMs against bots. Razz
Joseph Hicks
Joseph Hicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhaven3 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 am

I am familiar with Strife and know the weapons a bit. Haven't had much practice with it, though.
Darkhaven3
Darkhaven3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down