Machine Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It occurs to me...

4 posters

Go down

It  occurs to me... Empty It occurs to me...

Post by Spirit Soldier Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:55 pm

We need some training. Right from the ground up. So let's get it on!

When we scrim, we have to take it slowly. Lately, we have been taking on a ton of scrims. Gotta slow it down a bit. As we work ourselves up, we should play more scrims against DRZ, MLK, SOS, and A, to build up our strategies and our confidence again. So just turn down any scrims from the higher ups for now, ok? We need to work as a team, and this is key to winning; we can't just randomly throw people into line ups. This is why Soul, Infer and me seem to win more often; we have a better team game than randomly thrown together people.

Also, don't make any plea deals regarding servers without informing and gaining consent from all scrim participants. Nobody likes surprises, let alone bad surprises.

Stay chill. The only person that can play with seething rage is me. Raging causes you to lose focus, get killed and lose flags.

We are not OBLIGATED to accept ANY scrim whatsoever. So don't feel bad about turning someone down for scrims.

Last edited by Stalin on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

It  occurs to me... Empty Re: It occurs to me...

Post by Soul Sucka Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm

I agree with this 100%.

Soul Sucka

Back to top Go down

Post by Infer Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm

<Infer>i agree, i agreee D:
*Infer hides scared
Infer
Infer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hicks Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Totally agreed.

I'm surprised you guys had to take him out of his vacation to hear that. And since Spirit was out, you guys should've told ME about the scrims beforehand. :/
Stalin wrote:Stay chill. The only person that can play with seething rage is me. Raging causes you to lose focus, get killed and lose flags.

We are not OBLIGATED to accept ANY scrim whatsoever. So don't feel bad about turning someone down for scrims.
Agreed. If any of you guys think you should take some time off - you know, stress, too many things to do at once or you just feel like taking a break - do it before it builds up. I know how it is to be under pressure, so relax - do something else. Very Happy
Joseph Hicks
Joseph Hicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum