Machine Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSDuel! - Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+11
fdigl
Kirbonium
Infer
Anna
Soul Sucka
Thrasher
dj-jo
Dusk
Joseph Hicks
Angel of Vengeance
Spirit Soldier
15 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MSDuel! - Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: MSDuel! - Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Spirit Soldier Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Joseph son Sad

Well, looks like today's date is not attainable. Release is still imminent though.
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

MSDuel! - Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: MSDuel! - Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Grymmoire Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Just as soon as Joseph returns...I'm sure he has a good reason for not showing up.

But, as I said at least twice before, somehow, some way, we gotta set up an SVN for all future projects. Makes working on it faster and this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

Spoiler:
Grymmoire
Grymmoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:25 pm

So.............. has this been released yet?
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Soldier Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Unfortunately no, Joseph had issues with his computer, meaning he couldn't get on all weekend. He pm'd me at 4 am last night telling me everything was ready though, he just needed brix and its good to go
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:37 pm

I can't wait. You're gonna put it on the skulltag forums right?
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Soldier Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Yes of course. I have been given mirror options already. I just need the finished result from joseph
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hicks Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:35 pm

I've been through a LOT[ of things these pasty days, and I'm really, really sorry for delaying everything for 3 whole days - specially without any warning whatsoever, but here's what happened:

I had to travel to my father's place (yeah, travel. It's that far) this last saturday - It was a last minute thing - and the only way I could connect to the internet was via Cellphone. I've showed up on IRC once, but something happened and I'm having problems with both internet and TV (all signal is been somehow blocked).

Also, I've been looking around for "Bricks Above Mandaris" the past days and I can't find it. And I've found a few bugs I'm fixing as well (HUB script, some texture mixups and things alike).

Once again, I'm really sorry for delaying everything. I fucked, up, I know. Sad
Joseph Hicks
Joseph Hicks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Soldier Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/brjcn0

THAR!!!!

OR

post up the latest version and we can finish it.
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffles Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:46 am

Wow alot of maps here, 32 maps which I'll need to perfect eh. Will be nice when trying em out for real

Fluffles

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Soldier Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Putting it out there, the wait for joseph is over. Who knows what happened/where he is, hopefully he is safe and was not swept away in the flood.

We are putting MSDuel together right now as I post this and should expect a release tomorrow, possibly even tonight.
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Soldier Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm

IT'S DONE! Congrats guys on the first completed clan project!
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:44 am

wooooooo party time

gr8 stuff here, especially nightfall's maps

Eric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Soldier Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Promote this by playing it. There are/will be servers.
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 pm

:Mega Happyface:
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Soldier Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Just posting to remind you fuckers that thins is experiencing success. I got to play with fucking Xenaero this morning and he's writing up some stuff in the st topic here and there, other significant people such as Legion really like it, so congrats
Spirit Soldier
Spirit Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next